Saturday 1 September 2012

what's in a name?

photo (14)
Thursday - Aug 30 " What's in a Name?" When we were in France the hostels were called Refuges. In Spain they are called Albergues. Since we have been in Spain, the hosts of the Albergues like to point out to Lori that her given name Delores Martin is Spanish. The word " doloroso" is about pain and suffering. Do you know where I am going with this? :-) I am kidding; we are enjoying ourselves and have grown into the long walks. Today we did 24 km because it was overcast and cool all day; perfect walking weather. We were rewarded with a nice surprise in the tiny town of Azofra. Free clothes washing in a machine and little rooms with only two twin beds! Back to the name theme. I am traveling with a Spanish celebrity from Canada. We had a beautiful brass plate on our room door last night and were greeted here on the main street of Azofra. On another post I will explain why the website address is called Izzy Saint James. ( all about me, myself and I) Arlene i.e. Pilgrim A Sincerely Arlene

  photo (17)
lori

No comments:

Post a Comment